Show Dates & Times
4:00P – 5:30P (trade only)
5:30P – 8:00P (open to all)
10:00A – 6:00P
10:00A – 4:00P
Seaport World Trade Center
One Seaport Lane
Boston, Massachusetts 02210
Kid’s Activities and Character Meet & Greets
- Face painter will be in booth 762 during the following times:
- Saturday: 11:00AM – 3PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM – 3PM
- Meet Walkaround Cookie Monster on Saturday at the Sandals & Beaches booth 804 (see times to the right)
- Character meet & greets provided by the Mass Office of Travel & Tourism (Booth 425)
- Chloe the Giraffe from Zoo New England (Sat 4-6p)
- Animal-costumed characters from the Great Wolf Lodge (Sun 10a-noon)
- Orson the Polar Bear from Polar Beverages (Sun noon-2pm)
- The Boston Red Sox Wally (Sun 1-1:45p)
Covered parking is available at the Seaport Hotel across the street (click here for rates & hours) or at adjacent uncovered lots.
The MBTA Silver Line Waterfront (SL1) provides service from the WTC Station to Logan International Airport terminals every 10 minutes during the weekday and every 15 minutes during the weekend. The Silver Line station is located adjacent to the hotel.
The Seaport Hotel Boston is about 3 miles from Logan Airport, within steps of the Boston Convention Center and a quick ride away from all the exciting Boston attractions. Taxis are readily available from the lobby of our hotel.
This scenic way to travel is a great way to avoid traffic. Hop on the water taxi shuttle at your terminal and enjoy the ride. The stop for pick up and drop off is at the Seaport World Trade Center, directly across the street from the Seaport hotel.
Senior Citizen Discount
Senior Citizens (65 and older) receive a $5 discount on all tickets.
Active Duty Military Discount
The Boston Globe Travel Show support all of our men and women in the U.S. armed forces. As a thank you, we offer U.S. active duty military, and 4 members of their family, FREE admission to the Travel Show or $10 off tickets to the Northeast Craft Beer Pavilion (onsite only). Must present U.S. active duty military ID at the Public Tickets counter at the Show.
The Seaport’s wheelchairs are available for emergencies only. If you need special assistance please make arrangements with a third party.